We are all searching for glowing healthy natural, youthful looking skin. A gentle daily facial massage and doing some facial yoga improves the skin’s circulation, giving it a healthy, youthful glow. As the circulation increases it encourages the lymph glands to eliminate toxins reducing puffiness and improving the overall complexion.
Choose the right essential oils for your skin type, for a normal or sensitive skin try Lavender, Geranium and Jojoba beauty oil. If your skin is oily try the addition of Cypress or Ylang Ylang oils and for blemishes try adding some Tea Tree. Mix a few drops of your selected oils with a carrier beauty oil like Jojoba before applying to your face.
Facial Massage Recipe and How to from Valerie originator of Sanatio Naturals:
• 1 drop Lavender Essential Oil
• 1 drop Geranium Essential Oil
• 15 ml Jojoba Oil
Apply a small amount of oil to the palms of the hands, massage into the face using upward gentle strokes.
Remember before you start your massage:
• Cleanse your face thoroughly, gently pat dry, cleanse with Jojoba oil using a damp cotton wool pad
• Apply a small amount of aromatherapy facial blend to palms, massage gently into the face
• Begin from the centre of the brow and use upward, outward stokes, moving hands away from each other and swiping gently upwards
• Then move down to the below the eyes and cheeks repeat gently avoiding the eye area carefully
• Move down to the chin and massage outwards and upwards
• Don’t forget your neck, start from the centre, move out and upwards and around to the back of the neck which is often a neglected area, holding a lot of tension
• Massage your ears too and the lobes this feels fabulous. Finish the massage by holding your hands cupped, gently over your eyes and nose and breathing deeply
Once your skin is moisturised your ready for some simple Face Exercises:
• Puff out your cheeks, push air into your mouth and swop the air from one side to the other four times, release with an Oh! Repeat up for four times a day anytime you like
• Stick out your tongue! Hold for up to 60 seconds and repeat up to three times
• Look up, pucker up hold for 5 seconds, repeat up to five times. Stick out your tongue too for an added stretch.
• Say oh with a dropped jaw and repeat up to ten times
Select from Sanatio Naturalis pure products:
• Pure Essential oils (10ml) – Lavender (SSP £22), Lemon (SSP £15), Sweet Orange (SSP £15), Peppermint (SSP £15), Cypress (SSP £16), Ylang Ylang (SSP £18), Tea Tree (SSP £16), Rosemary (SSP £16), Eucalyptus (SSP £15), Frankincense (SSP £26), Geranium (SSP £20) or Ginger (SSP £18)
• Beauty oils (50ml) – Rose-hip seed (SSP £28), Grape-seed (SSP £16), or Jojoba (SSP £20)
Sanatio Naturalis products are Daniele Ryman aromachology approved therapeutic quality luxury oils and waters, to nourish the skin and uplift the spirits. Natural products with sensuous scents. Made in UK, packaged in beautiful lapis lazuli blue glass and luxurious white boxes, they make ideal gifts
All Sanatio Naturalis products can be purchased directly from www.sanationaturalis.com